Pictures...

So what does it look like over here, after all?  Here's part of the answer!



 This is one of the buildings at Flogsta, where I live.  It's building 5, I'm in building 6.  Kind of Soviet-like in appearance if you ask me, especially since all 11 buildings look mostly identical, but it's pretty nice inside.  More pictures of the inside will be coming at some point.
 This is one angle of the cathedral in Uppsala.  It is the largest cathedral in Scandinavia.  I was unable to get one picture of the front of it due to its height.  It's open to tours, so I'll visit it at some point.
This is the Museum Gustavianum.  Right across from the cathedral, I've read it's one of the sights to see in Uppsala, so I'm sure I'll be there at some point, too.






And this is the main university building.  The inscription over the building reads, "Universitas Regia Upsaliensas", which is Latin for "Royal University of Uppsala", unless someone knows Latin better than I do, which is somewhat likely.  I've been inside once, and shall have to photograph the inside as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment