Blog Updates...

I've actually looked through the settings in some detail for a change, and in addition to a few formatting changes (there's no longer two dates on retroactive posts, for example), have made comments more accessible.  Now anyone can make comments, including robots.  As a precaution against swarms of robots, I've changed it so that comments don't appear right away, but I plan to approve all comments unless they're obviously from automated systems.

I also discovered that there is an auto-notification feature of Blogger from the author's end, so I can enable automatic notification by e-mail of new posts for whoever wants that.  Apparently it doesn't always work for followers (maybe it depends on which ID type you used to follow?), so if you want notifications of new posts, just e-mail me or leave a comment and I can add you.  For some reason there's a limit of 10 e-mail addresses, though, so if there's dozens of people reading this by the end of the semester it'll have to become first-come first-serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment